If you spend a second complaining, you have wasted a second.
It might feel good to complain but literally no progress is being made. It also shows that you’re dissatisfied with Allah’s qadr (fate) he has ordained for you.
All of us in life will go through good times and bad, the one thing we must not do is complain. There’s another saying that whatever you focus on will be true to you.
You can probably find a million ways you’ve been cheated and no one is denying that these things didn’t happen. But what can you do today that’s going to change the past? It does you no justice to feel bad or pity yourself. How about instead we learn from the past and thank Allah for the lesson that can be learned from these experiences. It truly is a blessings of Allah, we just need to see it as such.
If you instead switch the question around and ask all the ways He has blessed you, you’ll have a million different reasons to praise Him. Learn to thank Allah from the smallest of things like the lace on your shoe to bigger things like your health, wealth, and family.
Allah is not limited, he is the most gracious and most merciful. You can ask for all your heart desires (as long as it’s permissible). What we need to mindful of is to desiring something and invoking Allah but then having a fixed expectation of the outcome.
It’s the rigid expectation which taints the soul. If we make dua with the mindset that it will be fulfilled and it is not, we can grow bitter and here shaytan plays his tricks in your mind by saying things like “why does he not listen to me” or “why am I not deserving”. We balloon up with negative emotions.
We should make dua and ask Allah to bless us with happiness, success and whatever is good. But if the opposite of what we expect comes true we have to learn to say Alhamdulillah and accept our fate. Surely Allah knows what’s best. To wish life to be any other way then it currently is, is foolish. Until you learn to make a time machine to rewind the clock, there’s no point to dwell on what could’ve been.
After the section on how to recite Allah Bless you in Arabic. We’ve put together a long list of “May Allah Bless You” quotes to inspire you to find the tiny things you can be appreciative of. Hope you enjoy this quick read. If you do please share and spread knowledge.
How Do You Say May Allah Bless you in Arabic
It is better to recite Dua in Arabic if you know it, if you do not then it is permissible to ask Allah in your native language. To say May Allah for you in Arabic it would be:
1. Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you inheritors of the earth? Is there a deity with Allah ? Little do you remember. (27:62)
2. He said, “I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah, and I know from Allah that which you do not know. (12:86)
3. May Allah bless you with happiness and good health
4. For Marriage: May Allah bless you both with lots of happiness in the new journey of life.
5. May Allah bless you with prosperity & success and achieve every goal in life…
6. May Allah bless us all with success, health, happiness, patience and strength. May all your dreams come true and may you live the life that you have always dreamed of. May Allah bless you with victory in this life and eternal life too. Amen!
7. May Allah Bless you with Success.
8. May Allah bless us with Patience!
9. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
10. May Allah helps us witness the blessed month of Ramadan.
11. Ya Allah help me and the Muslims all across the world.
12. May Allah bless you with good health and long life.
13. Allah protect me from any harm.
14. Ya Rabb Protect My Heart.
15. May Allah fill your life with endless happy moments, countless wonderful surprises, and infinite success!
16. For Birthday: Patience and wisdom are two elements to live a happy and prosperous life. On this special day of yours, May Allah bless you with these two elements that are essential for a joyful life. I wish a happy life ahead!! Happy Birthday.
17. May Allah Bless You With All The Highest Levels Of Jannah And Happiness And Success In This Life And The Next.
18. May Allah accept your dua and bless you with strong imaan, sabr, happiness and long age with taqwa
19. May Allah bless you and your family with all the happiness in the world and hereafter.
20. May Allah bless you with long and righteous life and make you obedient servant of him.
21. May Allah bless you and your family in this dunya and hereafter at the day of judgment
22. May Allah make this world for you and whole ummah a better place to live and he bless us with the opportunity to die as true Muslim
23. Allah please forgive us for that we did wrong. Please keep us on the right path away from Shaitan.
24. May Allah bless you and your family by the plentitude of blessings… Ameen!
25. May Allah bless you with what you are praying for, and if He doesn’t, may He give you better.
26. May Allah bless you and your wife with love, understanding and happiness.
26. May Allah Bless you both and showers his countless blessings on you May Allah keep you both safe and sound in all respects
27. Happy for you both as you’re lucky to have found each other. May You enjoy much love and happiness throughout your lives together. May Allah Bless You Both.
28. May Allah bless you with tremendous courage to stand for humanity throughout your life.
29. May Allah bless you and keep continue blessing you always with peace and happiness and all the success in your life of this dunya and hereafter. May He bless you today and always.
30. May Allah Bless your marriage
31. May Allah Bless your marriage with happiness
32. May Allah Bless your marriage till Jannah
33. May Allah Bless your marriage with happiness.
34. May Allah Bless your new home.
35. May Allah Bless your baby.
36. May Allah Bless you on your birthday.
37. May Allah Bless me and my husband.
38. May Allah reward you greatly.
39. May Allah protect and guide us, May He forgive us for what we do and don’t do and may He open our eyes and grant us hidayah.
40. May Allah bless us to go do hajj once in our life.
41. May Allah bless us to see another Ramadan.
One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) [riding on the same mount] and he said, “O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah [alone]. And know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, they would not benefit you except with what Allah had already prescribed for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you with anything, they would not harm you except with what Allah had already prescribed against you. (an excerpt from hadith #19 of the 40 Hadith of Al-Nawawi)