Surah Jathiya Ayat 13 in Arabic Text
Here you can read various translations of verse 13
And He has subjected to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth – all from Him. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
And He has subjected to you, as from Him, all that is in the heavens and on earth: Behold, in that are Signs indeed for those who reflect.
He has subjected to you all that is in the heavens and the earth, all being from Him. Verily there are Signs in this for those who reflect.
And has subjected to you all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth; it is all as a favour and kindness from Him. Verily, in it are signs for a people who think deeply.
And hath made of service unto you whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth; it is all from Him. Lo! herein verily are portents for a people who reflect.
And He has subjected to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, all together from Him. Surely in that are signs for a people who meditate.
He has subjected all that is in the heavens and the earth for your benefit, as a gift from Him. There truly are signs in this for those who reflect.
Quran 45 Verse 13 Explanation
For those looking for commentary to help with the understanding of Surah Jathiya ayat 13, we’ve provided two Tafseer works below. The first is the tafseer of Abul Ala Maududi, the second is of Ibn Kathir.
(45:13) He has subjected to you all that is in the heavens and the earth, all being from Him. Verily there are Signs in this for those who reflect.
15. For explanation, see (Surah Ibrahim, Ayat 32 and E.N. 44 )on it, and (E.N. 35 of Surah Luqman).
16. This sentence has two meanings:
(1) This gift and favor of Allah is not like the gift of the worldly kings, who favor their favorites with the wealth that they have collected from the people themselves, but, on the contrary, all the good things in the universe have been created by Allah Himself, and He has granted these to man from Himself.
(2) Neither is anyone a partner of Allah in the creation of these good things, nor has anyone anything to do in making them subservient to man. Allah alone is their Creator and He alone has granted these to man from Himself.
17. That is, in their subjection and in making them beneficial for man, there are many signs for those who think and reflect. These signs clearly point to the truth that the Creator and Master and Administrator of everything and of every power in the universe, from the earth to the heavens, is One God alone Who has subjected them to a law. And that God alone is Lord of man Who has made all these things and powers favorable and helpful for man’s life his sustenance, his convenience, his development and his civilization and social life by His power and wisdom and mercy, and that God alone is worthy of man’s service and gratitude and devotion and not some other beings, who have neither any share in creating the things and powers nor anything to do with subjecting them to man and making them beneficial for him.
The tafsir of Surah Jathiya verse 13 by Ibn Kathir is unavailable here.
Please refer to Surah Jathiya ayat 12 which provides the complete commentary from verse 12 through 15.
Quick navigation links