Surah Qiyamah Ayat 13 in Arabic Text
Here you can read various translations of verse 13
Man will be informed that Day of what he sent ahead and kept back.
That Day will Man be told (all) that he put forward, and all that he put back.
On that Day will man be apprised of his deeds, both the earlier and the later.
On that Day man will be informed of what he sent forward (of his evil or good deeds), and what he left behind (of his good or evil traditions).
On that day man is told the tale of that which he hath sent before and left behind.
Upon that Day man will be fully informed of whatever he forwarded and deferred.
On that Day, man will be told what he put first and what he put last.
Quran 75 Verse 13 Explanation
For those looking for commentary to help with the understanding of Surah Qiyamah ayat 13, we’ve provided two Tafseer works below. The first is the tafseer of Abul Ala Maududi, the second is of Ibn Kathir.
(75:13) On that Day will man be apprised of his deeds, both the earlier and the later.
9. Bima qaddama wa akhkhara is a very comprehensive sentence, which can have several meanings and probably all are implied:
(1) That man on that Day will be told what good or evil he had earned in his worldly life before death and sent forward for his hereafter, and also informed what effects of his good or evil acts he had left behind in the world, which continued to work and to influence the coming generations for ages after him.
(2) That he will be told everything he ought to have done but which he did not do, and did what he ought not to have done.
(3) That the full date wise account of what he did before and what he did afterwards will be placed before him.
(4) That he will be told whatever good or evil he had done as well as informed of the good or the evil that he had left undone.
The tafsir of Surah Qiyamah verse 13 by Ibn Kathir is unavailable here.
Please refer to Surah Qiyamah ayat 1 which provides the complete commentary from verse 1 through 15.
Quick navigation links