Surah Qaf Ayat 26 in Arabic Text
Here you can read various translations of verse 26
Who made [as equal] with Allah another deity; then throw him into the severe punishment.”
“Who set up another god beside Allah: Throw him into a severe penalty.”
and has set up another deity with Allah. Hurl him into the grievous torment.”
“Who set up another ilah (god) with Allah, then (both of you) cast him in the severe torment.”
Who setteth up another god along with Allah. Do ye twain hurl him to the dreadful doom.
Who set up with Allah another god; so cast him, you both, in (to) the strict torment.”
and set up other gods alongside God. Hurl him into severe punishment!’-
جس نے اللہ کے ساتھ دوسرا معبود بنا لیا تھا پس اسے سخت عذاب میں ڈال دو
Quran 50 Verse 26 Explanation
For those looking for commentary to help with the understanding of Surah Qaf ayat 26, we’ve provided two Tafseer works below. The first is the tafseer of Abul Ala Maududi, the second is of Ibn Kathir.
(50:26) and has set up another deity with Allah. Hurl him into the grievous torment.”
33. Allah, in these verses, has enumerated the qualities that make a man worthy of Hell:
(1) Denial of the truth.
(2) Ingratitude to Allah.
(3) Enmity for the Truth and the followers of the truth.
(4) To become a hindrance in the way of goodness.
(5) Failure to fulfill the rights of Allah and the people from his wealth.
(6) To transgress the bounds in his affairs.
(7) To commit injustices and excesses against others.
(8) To doubt the truths of religion.
(9) To create doubts in the hearts of the people.
(10) To hold another as an associate in the Godhead of Allah.
The tafsir of Surah Qaf verse 26 by Ibn Kathir is unavailable here.
Please refer to Surah Qaf ayat 23 which provides the complete commentary from verse 23 through 29.
Quick navigation links
Share the message of the Qur’an